There's a little bit of everything this weekend in terms of live music. We have options from alt-pop to zydeco.
Thursday, June 21
- Jumpsuit Jamey, She's Us and Brick Fields at American Legion Post 27 (Fayetteville) - 6 to 9 p.m.
- Welles at George’s Majestic Lounge (Fayetteville) - $12, 8:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
Friday, June 22
- Homegrown Festival at Kessler Mountain Regional Park (Fayetteville) - FREE, through Sunday
- Angela Edge, She’s Us at Nomad’s Music Lounge (Fayetteville) - $5, 8 to 11 p.m.
- Sarah Loethen at New Province Brewing Co. (Rogers) - 8 to 10 p.m.
- Cadillac Jackson at Chelsea’s (Eureka Springs) - 9 p.m.
Saturday, June 23
- Monk is King, Suite 25 at Smoke and Barrel Tavern (Fayetteville) - FREE, 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Cosmocean at Kingfish (Fayetteville) - FREE, 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Candy Lee at Brick Street Brews (Rogers) - FREE, 7 to 9 p.m.
- Alex Fry at Bike Rack Brewing Co. (Bentonville) - $15, 7 to 9 p.m.
Sunday, June 24