This weekend, there are various opportunities to see live music throughout the region.
Thursday, Jan. 11
- Voxana at Cork and Keg in Fayetteville - 8 to 11 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 12
- Model Zero, Ten High, The Wirms at Backspace in Fayetteville - begins at 9 p.m.
- Route 358 at Black Apple Crossing in Springdale - 8 to 10 p.m.
- Sad Daddy at Chelsea's Corner Cafe and Bar in Eureka Springs - 9 p.m., $5 cover
Saturday, Jan. 13
- Sad Daddy at Stage 18 in Fayetteville - 8 to 10 p.m. - $10 cover
- Red Oak Ruse at Chelsea's Corner Cafe and Bar in Eureka Springs - 9 p.m., $5 cover
- Roby Pantall Jazz Duo at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Rogers - 6 p.m.
- Rusty Grove Band at Fraternal Order of the Eagles in Fort Smith - 8 p.m. to midnight
Tuesday, Jan 16
- The Bit Brigade performs The Legend of Zelda at Arkadia Retrokade in Fayetteville - 9 p.m. to midnight