DONATE NOW It’s time for KUAF’s fall on-air fundraiser and this year it’s a short one! Just 6 short days – from Monday, October 5th through Saturday, October 10th - but again this year, ALL gifts we receive in the month of October will count toward our fall goal of $180,000. If we are still far from our goal by the end of the month, we will come back for a short two day on-air drive to get us over the top – on Thursday, October 29th and Friday, October 30th. Help us end the fundraiser early...
Headlines from NPR
- Meet The Obama Era Kids Who Are About To Be First-Time Voters
- Was Kunduz Attack A War Crime? Legal Analysts Say It's Difficult To Prove
- Internet Access Expands In Cuba — For Those Who Can Afford It
- Budapest Foodies Hope Cuisine Can Help Heal Anti-Migrant Prejudice
- Iraq's Fight Against ISIS Stalls
- Black-Footed Ferrets Have 'Big Bad Teeth' And A New Home
- New Standards Issued For Treatment Of Detainees Along The U.S. Border
- Obama Set To Visit Roseburg, Ore.
- 3 Scientists Awarded Nobel Prize In Physiology Or Medicine
- California Governor Signs Physician-Assisted-Suicide Bill Into Law
From NPR: Sports
- Major League Baseball Underdogs To Face-Off In Postseason
- Yankees Pitcher CC Sabathia Will Enter Alcohol Rehab And Miss Post-Season
- Toilet Paper May Have Been Jets' Lucky Charm
- Why Play Football? 2 Views On The Game, From Those Who Know It Best
- From Solitary To Stardom On The Court: What It Means To Be 'Tuff'
From NPR: Science
- Nobel Prize In Physics To Be Announced
- How Often Are Female Authors Assigned By Male And Female Professors?
- An Ace Up The Poker Star's Sleeve: The Surprising Upside Of Stereotypes
- On Orders From Mao, Researchers Set Off On Nobel-Winning Drug Work
- U.S. Coast Guard Continues Search For El Faro Survivors